- Offers protection for your transmission, exhaust, and oil pan.
- Designed for your F150; compatible with all 2WD and 4WD. Includes EcoBoost and Raptor models.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no-drilling required.
- Choose between steel or aluminum construction.
- Available with a bare material or black powder-coat finish.
- Flush mount oil drain allows for easy oil changing.
Whether you’re new to the offroad scene or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don’t fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your vehicle the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way. First and foremost, we recommend protecting the underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else.
Protect your investment with RCI Offroads F150 Transmission Skid Plate. Built with your choice of 10-gauge steel or 1/4” aluminum alloy, this RCI Skid Plate is custom made to protect the transmission of your Ford F150 with premium quality, fit and finish. Its innovative design not only provides excellent protection for your transmission, but it also protects your exhaust and oil pan. Installation is a breeze and can be completed within 30-45 minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your investment with RCI Skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 10 gauge steel or 1/4" 5052 aluminum.
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
- Weight: Steel (29 lbs.) aluminum (21 lbs.)
This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! It is designed to attach to existing factory points. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.