- Increased 13" + of front wheel travel.
- Bolt-on application; minimal modifications required.
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups; comes preassembled.
- Upgraded delrin bushings for the LCA’s.
- Internally ribbed for enhanced durability.
- Included bump stop plating and limit strap tabs.
The Dirt King Long Travel Kit was developed to drastically improve your vehicles off-road handling without compromising its day to day driving characteristics. This suspension system allows for 13.5” of travel and accepts up to a 35” tire. Dirt King’s upper and lower arms are designed with 1” stainless steel uniballs for the outer pivots instead of ball joints, which provide you with maximum strength and increased articulation. This kit is CAD designed, thoroughly tested, and 100% made in America. Upgrade your suspension today by choosing Dirt King’s Long Travel Kit.
Boxed plate upper control arms
Boxed plate lower control arms
9" quad wrapped limit straps
Weld on adjustable limit strap mounts
17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
17-4 stainless steel steering clevis’s
DOT approved extended brake lines
Grade 8 mounting hardware
Durable black powder coat finish
2015-2018 Chevy Colorado 2WD
*Please contact us if you plan on installing this kit with lift spindles or a bracket lift.
In order to achieve 13.5” of travel the factory bump stop must be cut off. The kit allows for 12.5” of travel without removing the bump stop.
When using 35” tires with this kit modifications to the wheel wells are required. The firewall pinch weld will need to be folded over for clearance. The upper wheel well will also need to be modified to avoid contact at full bump.
- Wheel travel: 13.5"
- Amount of lift: 0-4" of lift
- Track width: 3.5" wider per side
- Maximum tire size: 35"
- Maximum rim backspacing: 4.75"
- Minimum rim size: 16"
- Coil over shock size: 2.5" x 8"
- Bump stop size: 2.0" x 2.0"
Since this product will be used under harsh conditions, we do recommend an expert installer. Each kit comes packaged with easy to read instructions and illustrations to ensure a hassle-free installation.