- Constructed from the same materials used in synthetic winch lines, ensuring ultimate strength and durability!
- Individual Deadman Off-Road Soft Shackles have a minimum breaking strength of 30,000lbs.
- Stronger, safer, lighter, and easier to work with than their metal counterparts.
- Sold individually; Price is for (1) Deadman Soft Shackle.
The Deadman Soft Shackle is designed and manufactured in the USA from industrial materials to ensure exceptional strength. Each Deadman Off-Road Soft Shackle is made with the same materials used in synthetic winch lines, allowing each Shackle to boast a minimum breaking strength (MBS) of 30,000lbs. If it is quality you’re after, you’ve come to the right place as Deadman Soft Shackles provide unmatched strength and durability.
Soft Shackles are often preferred, as they are stronger, safer, lighter, and ultimately easier to work with than their metal counterparts. By using Soft Shackles, you are removing metal from your winching system, ultimately ensuring safety for both you and your passengers… and your beloved rig of course! Deadman Off-Road Soft Shackles come standard in the color yellow, and they are sold individually. Purchase yours today to ensure that you are ready for what the next adventure brings.
- Material: Crafted from the same materials used in synthetic winch lines.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 30,000 lbs.
Deadman Soft Shackles are extremely easy to use! However, as always, there is risk when participating in vehicle recovery. Safety is our first priority, and we request that you contact us with any questions you may have prior to use.