- Modern styling with some of the most advanced LED technology out there.
- 4 Cree LED's product 9,500 lumens at 80 watts
- Housing designed to disperse heat and allow air to travel from the front to rear.
- Offers 20% dimming feature with a powder coated bezel and anodized bezel.
The XL-R80 features powerfully bright LEDs ready to cut into the night to ensure your vision is unobstructed. They say that the pass less traveled is the more rewarding and with Baja Designs XL-R80 you can now take it with confidence.
The XL-R80 are priced as a pair, come with mounting brackets, and a wiring harness so you are trail ready. Don't let these small lights deceive you as they deliver 9,500 lumens from 4 Cree LEDs. Powder coated, anodized bezel, and over 49,000 hours of life expectancy, these lights are designed for the long haul. These lights have the exact same functionality as the XL80's but feature a round face instead of a square. This allows the ability to fit the light to your application.
Two patterns are offered: 1.) Driving/Combo – provides decent distance while also offering great side coverage and 2.) Wide Cornering Pattern– ideal for cornering, dust, or fog conditions. The lights are also available in amber or standard white.
If you have any questions about the Baja Designs XL-R80 or any other Baja Designs products feel free to reach out to one of our product experts via phone, chat, or email.
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Installing the Baja Designs XL-R80 lights is rather straightforward. These lights can be used on bumpers, roof racks, as ditch lights, and much more. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.
As the leading Authorized Dealer, Truck Brigade is dedicated to seeing you well past the point of purchase to ensure you have the best experience possible. It is our mission to provide you the best service in every facet including the Full Manufacturer's Warranty. While the warranty is based upon the manufacturer and their discretion, we would like to take the opportunity to see any issue you may have through to the end. When you shop with us you do not have to go anywhere else or find someone that handles the warranty, we do this for you. We become your one stop for all your needs from free shipping, verifying fitment, timely service, installation support, to your warranty. Once you join The Brigade you are a part of our family and we treat you as such. Thank you for trusting us with your next adventure.
In order to file a warranty claim, you will need to provide the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Order Number
- Reason for warranty claim
- Product code and name of Item returning for repair or replacement.
Please Submit the above information in our Contact US.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road: This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.