- Modern styling with some of the most advanced LED technology out there.
- 4 High Intensity LED's produce 4,300 lumens at 40 watts
- Housing designed to disperse heat and allow air to travel from the front to rear.
- Projects light the same distance of an 8" HID
The Squadron Racer Edition features powerfully bright LEDs ready to cut into the night to ensure your vision is unobstructed. They say that the path less traveled is the more rewarding and with Baja Designs XL Racer you can now take it with confidence. The Squadron Racer Edition throws light 40% further than the Pro increasing your ability to see obstacles before you get to them. These lights are meant to be used in conjunction with other beam patterns.
The Squadron Racer Edition is sold as a pair, comes with mounting brackets, and a wiring harness is included so you are ready to hit the trail. Don't let these small lights deceive you as they deliver 4,300 lumens from 4 High Intensity LEDs. Powder coated, anodized bezel, and over 49,000 hours of life expectancy, these lights are designed for the long haul. The XL Racer Edition features a spot beam pattern so you can see what the trail ahead holds up ahead.
Spot: A longer and narrower 4° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
If you have any questions about the Baja Designs Squadron Racer or any other Baja Designs products feel free to reach out to one of our product experts via phone, chat, or email.
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 High Intensity LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Installing the Baja Designs Squadron Racer Edition lights is rather straightforward. These lights can be used on bumpers, roof racks, as ditch lights, and much more. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.
As the leading Authorized Dealer, Truck Brigade is dedicated to seeing you well past the point of purchase to ensure you have the best experience possible. It is our mission to provide you the best service in every facet including the Full Manufacturer's Warranty. While the warranty is based upon the manufacturer and their discretion, we would like to take the opportunity to see any issue you may have through to the end. When you shop with us you do not have to go anywhere else or find someone that handles the warranty, we do this for you. We become your one stop for all your needs from free shipping, verifying fitment, timely service, installation support, to your warranty. Once you join The Brigade you are a part of our family and we treat you as such. Thank you for trusting us with your next adventure.
In order to file a warranty claim, you will need to provide the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Order Number
- Reason for warranty claim
- Product code and name of Item returning for repair or replacement.
Please Submit the above information in our Contact US.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road: This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.