- Designed for high-speed driving; tighter pattern providing better visibility at greater distances.
- Modern styling with some of the most advanced LED technology out there.
- 11,025 lumens at 105 watts; 6 LEDs which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side.
- Housing designed to disperse heat and allow air to travel from the front to rear.
The LP9 Racer Edition lights from Baja Designs offer the same great features as the LP9 Pro and Sport series, but feature a much tighter pattern. This results in much better visibility and is the perfect solution when traveling at high speeds.
The LP9 features 9 forward projecting LEDs which produce 11,025 lumens at 105 watts and 6 LEDs featuring Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. This IPT technology means these lights offer a 200-degree spread of useable light. If that is not enough, Baja Designs designed the housing to provide outstanding heat dispersion. This means the LP9 runs cooler for longer. The lights are also available in amber or standard white.
If you have any questions about the Baja Designs LP9 or any other Baja Designs products feel free to reach out to one of our product experts via phone, chat, or email.
Please note a wiring harness is not included. A custom wiring harness or an aftermarket harness with a 4-pin deutsch connector and 4-mode switch will be required to access all of the light's functions.
- Dimensions: 2.7” x 1.2” x .45”
- Dimensions: 8” diameter; 3.25” deep
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 11,025 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 105W / 7.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
- Mating Connector: DT06-4S Deutsch
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Installing the Baja Designs LP9 Racer Edition lights is rather straightforward. These lights can be used on bumpers, roof racks, as ditch lights, and much more. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.
As the leading Authorized Dealer, Truck Brigade is dedicated to seeing you well past the point of purchase to ensure you have the best experience possible. It is our mission to provide you the best service in every facet including the Full Manufacturer's Warranty. While the warranty is based upon the manufacturer and their discretion, we would like to take the opportunity to see any issue you may have through to the end. When you shop with us you do not have to go anywhere else or find someone that handles the warranty, we do this for you. We become your one stop for all your needs from free shipping, verifying fitment, timely service, installation support, to your warranty. Once you join The Brigade you are a part of our family and we treat you as such. Thank you for trusting us with your next adventure.
In order to file a warranty claim, you will need to provide the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Order Number
- Reason for warranty claim
- Product code and name of Item returning for repair or replacement.
Please Submit the above information in our Contact US.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road: This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.