Frequently Bought Together
- Made from your choice of 3/16 inch steel or 1/4 inch aluminum; perfect for those who are looking for heavy-duty protection.
- Designed for use with your 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner.
- Available as bare material or with a black powdercoat finish.
- Bolt on design; created as a direct replacement for the OEM Skid.
- All installation hardware is included with your purchase.
- Quality construction made right here in the USA.
Rago Fabrication delivers when it comes to quality and the Lower Control Arms for the 2010+ 4Runner is no exception. The team at Rago identified where some improvements could be made on the 5th Gen 4Runner and did the impossible, improved the Toyota 4Runner to withstand the trails ahead.
Rago Fabrication's 5th Gen 4Runner Lower Control Arm Skids are built with a fully welded front plate to provide additional protection as you navigate the trail ahead with an innovative design to help you not get stuck should you need to back up. You have the option to have this constructed out of a 3/16th Cold Rolled Steel or 1/4 aluminum. You also have the ability to select this with a black powdercoat or as raw metal, but if you select raw metal with steel be sure to get it powdercoated or painted before hitting the trail. This requires absolutely zero drilling 2010+ Toyota 4Runner which will have you spend less time in the garage and more time on the trail.
Please note: Not Compatible with all TRD/ TRD Pro Models, Factory Skid Plate or KDSS. Please ensure there is adequate clearance between your lower control arms and wheels before you purchase. For reference there should be about a 1 inch space at full rotation between the LCA and your wheel.
- Material: Choose between 3/16 inch Steel or 1/4 inch aluminum
- Finish: Available as bare material or with a black powdercoat finish
The installation of your Rago Fabrication 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Lower Control Arm Skid Playes can typically be completed within half an hour. Included with your purchase will be vehicle specific hardware and detailed instructions to assist you along the way. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!