Frequently Bought Together
Heretic 10" LED Light Bar
Heretic 10" Amber LED Light Bar
Heretic 20" LED Light Bar
Heretic 30" LED Light Bar
Heretic 40" LED Light Bar
- Illuminate the night with this 50" LED Light Bar; Perfect for offroading, lighting up the camp site, and exploring the night.
- CNC aluminum grade billet housing; Rust and corrosion resistant.
- Commonly installed in roof racks and multiple other locations.
- Various beam patterns available; Choose between Combo, Spot, or Flood.
- Designed, patented, manufactured, assembled, and supported in the U.S.A.
Go Big or Go Home Right? That's the mentality the engineers at Heretic Studio had while designing this 50 inch Light Bar. Having earned the nickname of "The Light Tower" you can rest assured that this powerful LED Light will exceed your expectations!
The Heretic 6 Series LED Light Bars feature a patented design that provide you with the highest quality electronic circuitry available on the market. Designed with a CNC Cut 6061 billet aluminum housing, this 50" Light Bar features (50) 6-watt LED lights that produce 36,300 lumens! To ensure rust and corrosion resistance, these Light Bars include laser cut stainless steel mounts. Whether you're looking to light up the camp site or enjoy night riding, the Heretic 50" LED Light Bar makes an excellent choice.
Please Note: The Heretic Studio 40" LED Light Bar does not come standard with a wiring harness. Please select from the drop down above if you would like to add one to your order. The harness will include relay, inline fuse, deutsch connector, and a switch.
- Lumens: 36,300
- Housing: 6061 Billet Housing
- Dimensions: (Light Only) L 51" x D 1.5" x H 2" / (Light w/ Bracket) L 52" x D 1.5" x H 2.4"
- IP68 Rated: Yes
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- LUX at 10M: Spot: 10313 lx, Flood: 2194 lx, Combo: 7065 lx
- Candela: Spot: 1031250 cd, Flood: 219375 cd, Combo: 706500 cd
- Amp Draw: 35.5 Peak at 13.8 V
Installation of Heretic Studio's 50" Light Bar is very simple and can be completed right in the driveway. All hardware and easy to read instructions will be included with your purchase to ensure a hassle-free installation. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and our product specialist will be happy to assist.