Frequently Bought Together
- Turn darkness into light with the Heretic Studio 40" LED Light Bar.
- CNC aluminum grade billet housing; Rust and corrosion resistant.
- Commonly installed in roof racks, behind the grille, and multiple other locations.
- Various beam patterns available; Choose between Combo, Spot, or Flood.
- Designed, patented, manufactured, assembled, and supported in the U.S.A.
This 40 inch behemoth Light Bar redefines industry standards! Not only does this LED Light Bar look great, it performs even better. In fact, it's considered the undisputed king when it comes to 6-watt LED Light Bars!
The Heretic 40" LED light bar is a beast of a light when it comes to LED light bars. They truly turn darkness into light. These high performance 6-series clear LED light bars are designed and manufactured in the USA, housed in CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum, and outfitted with best-in-class circuit boards that allow temperature control and long-lasting light. The Heretic 40" LED light bar is recommended for forward-facing applications in aftermarket roof racks, such as the PrinSu rack, Sherpa Rack, and many others. In addition, this light bar is commonly installed behind the grille and many other locations. This light bar is best for visibility on clear night conditions. With the bracket included, this is a 42"LED Light Bar.
Please Note: The Heretic Studio 40" LED Light Bar does not come standard with a wiring harness. Please select from the drop down above if you would like to add one to your order. The harness will include relay, inline fuse, deutsch connector, and a switch.
- Watts: Full 240 watts, driven at 100%
- Lumens: 29,040
- Housing: 6061 Billet Housing
- Dimensions: (Light Only) L 41" x D 1.5" x H 2" / (Light w/ Bracket) L 42" x D 1.5" x H 2.4"
- IP68 Rated: Yes
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- LUX at 10M: Spot: 8250 lx, Flood: 1755 lx, Combo: 5652 lx
- Candela: Spot: 825000 cd, Flood: 1175500 cd, Combo: 565200 cd
- Amp Draw: 25.4 Peak at 13.8 V
Installation of the Heretic Studio 40 inch Light Bar is very simple and can be completed right in the driveway. All hardware and easy to read instructions will be included with your purchase to ensure a hassle-free installation. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and our product specialist will be happy to assist.