- Wavian has been trusted to supply many NATO countries for over 75 years.
- 5 Gallon (22L) storage capacity and available in green, blue, and black.
- BPA free, food grade, and opaque resin to inhibit bacterial growth.
- Bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Built-in breath vent for “no-glug” pouring to prevent spillage.
- Detachable, built-in easy pour system.
Wavian has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, producing some of the highest quality jerry cans on the market today. They have taken the expertise applied to the jerry can to water storage with the Wavian Water Can.
The Wavian Water Can has a 5 Gallon capacity and is BPA- Free, Food-grade, and UV stabilized for extended outdoor use. As a testament to their durability, these water cans were built for use in the Australia for the military. This ensures that no matter what the journey ahead may hold; the Wavian Water Can was built to outlast it. An opaque resin prevents bacterial growth to ensure your drinking water stays as clean as possible. The textured non-slip surface helps ensure that you keep a grip on the water can as you pour and the added breather prevents spillage by providing an even flow without the “glug”.
The Wavian Water Can has been rigorously tested and designed for use by the Australian military. Truck Brigade is proud to be an authorized dealer for Wavian products and accessories. If you have any questions on this item or any other that you may need for the journey ahead, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated team.
- Material: BPA-free, food-grade plastic
- Dimensions: 13 ¾” x 6 7/8" x 18 ¼”
- Storage: 22L or 5 Gallons
- Weight: Empty - 3.2 lbs. (Shipped: 5 lbs)
- Color: Green, Black, Blue
No installation is necessary to make use of the Wavian Water Can! Simply unbox your Wavian Water Can, remove any packaging, and put it to use! If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to our team and we would be happy to assist!
Wavian products have a 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects. If you notice any defect upon receiving, please contact us immediately so we can resolve any issue you may be having.