- Excellent form of protection for your transmission.
- Designed precisely for the 2007 – 2014 FJ Cruiser.
- Non-drill installation; mounts to factory locations.
- Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4” aluminum.
- Constructed from high-quality materials to ensure impeccable strength.
- Designed and fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
Whether you’re new to Off-roading or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don’t fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your vehicle the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way. First and foremost, we recommend protecting the underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else. Protect your investment with this RCI Offroad FJ Cruiser Transmission Skid Plate.
This 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser Transmission Skid Plate is built with your choice of 3/16” laser cut steel or 1/4” 5052 aluminum and is available as bare material or with a black powder-coat finish. This RCI Skid Plate is custom made to protect the transmission and second and third cross members of your FJ Cruiser with premium quality, fit and finish. Installation is a breeze, as this Skid Plate has been designed as a bolt-on application. Simply line it up to the factory attachment points and bolt it on. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your investment with RCI Skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards. Purchase today from Truck Brigade to take advantage of our Legendary Free Shipping and Best Price Guarantee!
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
- Weight: Steel (35 lbs.) Aluminum (24 lbs.)
This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! It is designed to attach to existing factory points. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact one of our product experts.