- Excellent form of protection for your transmission, second and third cross members.
- Designed exclusively for 2010+ Toyota 4Runners.
- Non-drill installation; mounts to factory locations.
- Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4” aluminum.
- Constructed from high-quality materials to ensure impeccable strength.
- Designed and fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
Whether you’re new to Off-roading or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can quickly run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don’t fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your rig the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way. First and foremost, we recommend protecting the underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else.
Protect your investment with a RCI Offroad Toyota 4Runner Transmission Skid Plate. Built with your choice of 3/16” CNC cut steel or 1/4” aluminum, this RCI Skid Plate is custom made to protect the transmission of your 5th generation (2010 -2020) 4Runner with premium quality, fit and finish. Its innovative design not only provides excellent protection for your transmission, but it also protects the second and third cross bars! Installation is a breeze and can typically be completed within 30-45 minutes, as this product is a direct bolt-on application. When purchased, your kit will include all necessary mounting hardware along with a set of installation instructions to assist with the install. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your 4Runner with RCI Skid Plates, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
- Weight: Steel (35 lbs.) Aluminum (22 lbs.)
This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! It is designed to attach to existing factory points. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact one of our product experts.