- Designed specifically for the 2010+ (Gen 5) Toyota 4Runner.
- Provides unmatched protection for your rear shock mounts.
- Direct bolt-on; no drilling required for installation; installs in minutes.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
- Proudly fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
Rear shock mounts can be exposed and susceptible to rocks and ruts while on the trail. RCI Offroad has designed these rear shock mount skids to provide unmatched protection. They are constructed out of 3/16” steel and come with a black powder coat finish.
Every order will come with both a driver and passenger side skid. The skids are fabricated right here in the U.S.A. and were designed to be completely bolt on. Please note that these RCI Offroad Rear Shock Skid Plates might not be compatible with all suspension brands. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 14 Gauge steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat
RCI designed these Rear Shock Skid Plates to be bolt-on which means they install in minutes. Every order will come with all hardware for installation. If you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.