- Provides excellent protection for your rear differential.
- Designed for the 2007 – 2019 Toyota Tundra.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no drilling required.
- Built from laser cut 3/16" steel and topped off with a black powder-coat finish.
- Hugs the differential tightly to ensure minimal loss of ground clearance
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
For the offroad enthusiast that is looking to protect the rear differential of their Toyota Tundra, we introduce RCI’s Tundra Rear Differential Skid. The engineers at RCI Metalworks has designed this Skid Plate to serve one purpose – to protect your 2nd Gen Tundra from costly underbody damage. To provide you with the best quality that money can buy, each skid is laser cut and CNC brake formed from 3/16" steel plate. In addition, each skid receives a black powder-coat finish to ensure that it is both rust and corrosion resistant. Built with the consumer in mind, drain holes have been implemented into each Rear Differential Skid. This allows for water and dirt to escape, while doubling to provide you with easy access to the differential drain plug.
When purchased, your kit will include (1) Tundra Rear Differential Skid, mounting hardware, and installation instructions. Order today from Truck Brigade to receive Free Shipping on your order!
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 3/16” steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat
Installation of this RCI Tundra Rear Differential Skid is very simple. This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! This skid was designed to clamp directly to the axle housing. It hugs tightly and only results in 1/8" loss of ground clearance. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.