- Enables you to mount auxiliary lights on the A-pillars of your 3rd GEN Toyota Tacoma.
- Designed for 2016+Toyota Tacoma trucks.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no drilling required.
- Black-powder-coat finish; corrosion resistant.
- Includes a pair of mounts (driver and passenger side).
RCI’s Hood Light Mounts were designed to allow the mounting of auxiliary lights to the A-pillars of your 3rd GEN Tacoma. Due to the placement, you can choose to have your lights project forward or to the side. Installation of the RCI Hood Light Mounts is extremely simple and requires no modification to your rig. Each bracket is constructed from high-quality materials and comes standard with a black powder-coat finish. Order your RCI Toyota Tacoma Hood Light Mounts today from Truck Brigade and receive free shipping along with a full factory warranty!
- Material: 3/16" Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
- Weight: Steel (16 lbs.) Aluminum (8 lbs.)
The RCI Offroad Toyota Tacoma Hood Light Mounts were designed as a bolt-on application, which means there’s no drilling required! These brackets are designed to attach underneath the hood at factory bolt locations. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.