- Offers an excellent way to safely and securely mount a Hi-Lift jack to your bed.
- Designed for your 2007+ Toyota Tundra.
- Can be installed on either side of the bed.
- Black powder-coat finish; rust and corrosion resistant.
- Includes nuts and washers for installation of jack.
This RCI Tundra Hi-Lift Mount is the answer if you are having trouble finding a suitable location to mount your Hi-Lift Jack on your Toyota Tundra. It can be installed on any side of your truck bed by simply using the OEM bed rails. Crafted from 10 – gauge steel and topped off with a heavy-duty black powder-coat finish, this kit is sure to last the lifetime of your vehicle. All hardware and installation instructions are included with your purchase to ensure a hassle-free install. This kit is the perfect solution for those who are looking to mount a Hi-Lift Jack to their 2007 – Present Toyota Tundra. Order today from Truck Brigade to receive Free Shipping on your order!
- Material: 10 gauge Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat
Installation of this RCI Toyota Tundra Hi-Lift Mount is very simple. This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.