- Provides excellent protection for your fuel tank.
- Designed for your 2007+ Toyota Tundra truck (4x4).
- Direct bolt-on installation; no drilling required.
- Constructed from steel; black powder-coat finish.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
Whether you’re new to the offroad scene or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don’t fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your vehicle the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way. First and foremost, we recommend protecting the underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else.
Protect your investment with an RCI Offroad Tundra Fuel Tank Skid Plate. Built from CNC cut steel, this RCI Skid Plate is custom made to protect the fuel tank of your Toyota Tundra with premium quality, fit, and finish. Installation is a breeze and can be completed within minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your investment with RCI Skid Plates, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 11 or 12 Gauge Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat
- Weight: 11 Gauge (30 lbs.) 12 Gauge (35 lbs.)
This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! It is designed to attach to existing factory points. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.