- The perfect option that will add style and functionality to your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma.
- Built with a 10ga steel body and 1/4” fully gusseted frame.
- Designed for your 3rd GenToyota Tacoma.
- Hassle-free installation; bolts onto existing factory mounting points.
- Built in location for a 30” Rigid Light Bar; a cover for the light cutout is included.
- Heavy-duty satin black powder-coat finish ensures optimum durability.
The people spoke, and RCI Offroad listened! For quite some time, Tacoma owners have been requesting RCI to release a 3rd Gen Tacoma Front Bumper. We are pleased to announce that the company has now started manufacturing this product and as always, Truck Brigade offers it to you with a Best Price Guarantee!
If you’re in the market for a Front Bumper that offers both style and function, look no further than what RCI Offroad has to offer. RCI’s 2016+ Tacoma Front Bumper was designed to serve one purpose; to offer maximum protection to your 3rd GEN Toyota Tacoma. Manufactured with a 10-gauge steel body and 1/4” fully gusseted frame, this bumper will most definitely handle whatever comes your way. To ensure maximum resistance against rust and corrosion, RCI allows you to choose a satin black powder-coat finish if desired.
Built with the offroad enthusiast in mind, this RCI Tacoma Front Bumper features 3/4" shackle mounts that run through the bumper shell and are welded directly to the frame mounts. In addition, a 1/4” winch mounting plate is tied directly to the frame of the truck and can accommodate up to 10,000 lb. winches. Protect your rig today with an RCI Front Bumper
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 10 Guage Steel
- Finish: Satin Black Powder-Coat Finish or Bare Material
- Weight: 110 lbs.
The RCI Offroad 2016+ Tacoma Front Bumper features a bolt on installation, which means there is no drilling required. Simply mount it to the factory attachment points and you’re ready to hit the road! All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.