- Excellent protection for your front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan.
- Designed for use with 2010-2014 FJ Cruisers.
- Direct bolt-on installation; attaches to factory mounting points.
- Built with your choice of CNC laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4” aluminum.
- Proudly fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
Whether you’re new to off-roading or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don’t fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your vehicle the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way.
First and foremost, we recommend protecting the front underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else. Protect your investment with this RCI FJ Cruiser Front Engine Skid Plate. Built with your choice of 3/16” CNC cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum and topped off with a black powder-coat finish, this RCI FJ Cruiser Skid Plate is custom made to protect the front end of your 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser with premium quality, fit and finish. Its innovative design will provide excellent protection for your two front cross-members, low hanging front differential, and your oil pan!
Installation is a breeze and can be completed within 30-45 minutes, as this skid simply mounts to the factory location. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your investment with RCI Skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
- Weight: Steel – 45 lbs.; Aluminum – 33 lbs.
The RCI Offroad FJ Cruiser Engine Skid Plate a direct bolt on application. It will attach to existing factory points, which means there is no drilling required! All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.