- Offers unmatched protection for the front/engine portion of your 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner.
- Constructed from CNC laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4” 5052 aluminum.
- Features service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal.
- Direct bolt-on installation; No drilling required.
- Proudly fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
Let’s face it, underbody damage can be costly. That’s the exact reason why RCI Offroad has developed the front/engine skid plate for the 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner. Often times skid plates get over looked. We have never understood this as they are one of the most affordable ways to protect your vehicle from rocks and other debris you might find on and off the road.
RCI Offroad offers their engine/front skid plate in both 3/16” steel or 1/4” aluminum. Both options provide great protection and completely bolt-on to factory holes. This makes installation extremely easy. Another super innovative feature on the front/engine skid plate are the service openings which provide easy access for oil changes and other minor service issues.
All RCI skid plates are fabricated right here in the U.S.A. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product expert.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
The RCI Offroad front/engine skid plate for the 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner was designed to be completely bolt-on. This makes the installation very straightforward and something that can be competed in your driveway in short order. All orders will come with easy to read instructions. If you happen to have any issues or need clarification don’t hesitate to reach out via our live chat function or give us a call.