- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit (new trucks), front differential, engine, engine bay, and low hanging intercooler (ecoboost models).
- Compatible with all 2015-2019 4x4 Ford F150s.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no-drilling required.
- Choose between steel or aluminum construction.
- Available with a bare material or black powder-coat finish.
Whether you’re new to the offroad scene or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don’t fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your vehicle the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way.
First and foremost, we recommend protecting the underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else. Protect your investment with an RCI Offroad F150 Engine Skid Plate. Built with your choice of 10-gauge steel or 1/4” 5052 aluminum alloy, this RCI Skid Plate is custom made to protect a variety of components on your 2015+ F150 with premium quality, fit and finish. Its innovative design provides excellent protection for your power steering unit, front differential, front cross member, engine, engine bay, and intercooler. Installation is a breeze and can be completed within minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your investment with RCI Skid Plates, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 10 gauge steel or 1/4" 5052 aluminum.
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
- Weight: Steel (35 lbs.) aluminum (26 lbs.)
This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! RCI Offroad has designed this Skid Plate to attach to existing factory points. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.