- Designed specifically for the 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser.
- Built from laser cut 14-gauge steel and topped off with a black powder-coat finish.
- Provides additional protection for your radiator.
- Direct bolt-on; no drilling required for installation; installs in minutes.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware; installs in minutes.
- Proudly fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
The RCI Offroad Bumper Filler Plate was designed to infill the gap between the stock bumper and the RCI Offroad engine/front skid plate. The filler plate may also work with other skid plates, but it is not guaranteed. In addition to filling in the gap, the filler plate also acts as additional protection for your vehicle’s radiator.
RCI Offroad has designed this filler plate to be completely bolt on and comes with a black powder coat finish ensuring no rust or corrosion. This item is fabricated right here in the U.S.A. and is constructed out of CNC cut and formed 14-gauge steel. If you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 14 Gauge steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat
RCI designed the filler plate to be completely bolt-on and installs in minutes. Please note that this item is not intended to be used with any aftermarket front bumper. In addition, this product was designed to be used with RCI Offroad’s front/engine skid plate. The filler plate can be used with other non-OEM skid plates, but it is not guaranteed. If you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.