- Provides unmatched protection for your 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser A-Arms.
- Quality fabrication right here in the U.S.A.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no-drilling required.
- Choose between steel or aluminum construction.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
A-Arm skid plates often get overlooked for other skid plates such as engine or transmission skid plates. While those are also great options, A-Arm skid plates are just as important. Your 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser A-Arms are exposed to jagged rocks, deep ruts, and many other potential problems.
RCI Offroad has designed these A-Arm skids to provide unmatched protection and are available in either steel or aluminum construction. It is also worth noting that these skid plates are completely bolt-on and do not require any sort of cutting or welding to install. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts who will be glad to assist.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 3/16" Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
The RCI Offroad 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser Skid Plates were designed to be completely bolt-on. Installation does not require any drilling or cutting and installation typically can be completed in short order. If you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.