- Designed for specific use with 2016+ (Gen 3) Toyota Tacoma Trucks.
- Adds extra support to the factory bumper mounting locations for extreme winching.
- Constructed from 3/16” P&O steel plate; ships as bare material.
- Designed for use with C4 Fabrication’s Overland Series and Lo-Pro Winch Bumpers.
- 100% bolt-on installation; hardware is included with purchase.
These C4 Fabrication 16+ (3rd Gen) Tacoma Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets were designed to provide extra support to the factory bumper mounting locations. This is extremely beneficial for extreme winching and pulling situations. These Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets are sold as a pair. Included with your purchase will be all necessary mounting hardware. These 16+ (3rd Gen) Tacoma Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets from C4 Fabrication are constructed out of 3/16” P&O steel plate.
Please Note: These will ship as bare steel as powder-coat finish is not available.
Please Note: These C4 Tacoma Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets work with C4 Overland Series and Lo-Pro Winch Bumpers. They are not guaranteed to fit correctly with bumpers from other manufacturers.
- Material: 3/16" P&O Steel.
- Finish: Bare material.
Installation of these C4 Tacoma Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets is simple and can be completed within an hour. Included with your purchase will be installation hardware and a set of instructions. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!