- Universal design; easily mounts to trucks, SUVs, and trailers with a roof rack or bed rack.
- Designed to fit two people comfortably.
- Constructed from entirely corrosion resistant materials. Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum framing, stainless steel hinges and hardware, and polyurethane coated roof and tent walls.
- Skylight and three large windows for uninterrupted views and light.
- Full telescoping ladder and heavy-duty travel cover.
Body Armor 4X4 has always stood for quality products and their Pike 2-person tent is no exception. Body Armor took a traditional Roof Top Tent design and overbuilt just about every aspect. The Pike model features aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum framing, marine grade stainless steel hingers and hardware, and heavy-duty coated tent walls and roof. In addition, the tent base is made from sturdy aluminum structural tubing with an insulated core.
The Pike RTT from Body Armor was designed to comfortable sleep two full-size adults. In total, this tent features 28 square feet of interior area. 3 individual windows and a skylight provide unmatched views and wind flow as needed. Each of these openings comes standard with mosquito netting to keep you free from bites through the night.
Another great feature of the Pike Roof Top Tent is the ease of setup and takedown. This tent does not require any tools to setup or takedown and can generally be setup and put away within minutes. The tent will some standard with a full telescoping ladder and heady-duty travel cover. If you have any question about the Pike Roof Top Tent, please feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.
- Open Size: 49" x 110" x 50"
- Closed Size: 48" x 43" x 12"
- Weight: 108 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 460 lbs.
- Ladder Height (max): 90.55"
- Mattress Thickness: 2.36"
- Top Material: 420D Rip-Stop Poly Oxford, Waterproof PU Coating
- Base: Welded Aluminum Tube with Insulation and Anti-Scratch aluminum Sheet
- Rain Fly: 420D Rip-Stop Poly Oxford, Waterproof PU Coating
- Travel Cover: Heavy-Duty 680g/1200D PVC UV Protection
Installation of the Body Armor 4x4 Pike Roof Top Tent is not too difficult. We recommend having help when attempting to lift the item. Please note the tent is considered universal but does require a bed rack or roof rack of some sort to work. Due to the universal nature each application can vary. Feel free to reach out to one of our product experts if you have any questions.
Truck Brigade is proud to be a leading authorized dealer for Body Armor products which means all authorized purchases are covered by Body Armor's full factory warranty. Body Armor's warranty is a non-transferable limited lifetime warranty and does not cover damage or impairment in any part due to misuse, improper installation, accident or contact with on-road or off-road objects, product modification, improper or inadequate cleaning and/or modification.
Body Armor offers a separate warranty for the finish on the product which is a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase. Products that have been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition are void of this warranty.
The warranty process is as follows:
- Contact Truck Brigade to initiate the warranty process.
- Evaluation of the warranty claim.
- Valid warranties will have an RGA issued.
- Return of product to Body Armor facility.
- Purchased product will be either refunded and or credited.