- Designed to fit the 5’ 2” (short bed) Toyota Tacoma.
- Offers the ability to mount most universal fit roof top tents and accessories such as RotoPaX.
- Comes standard with two accessory mounts.
- Bolt-on installation no drilling required.
Body Armor 4X4 designed their Overland Bed Rack for the short bed (5’ 2”) Toyota Tacoma. This rack features a complete bolt-on installation and is designed to utilize the factory Toyota rail so there is no drilling required. The overland rack will work with most roof top tents as well as numerous accessories.
Two accessory mounts will be included with all bed racks and can be used in a variety of ways. Typically, people will use these accessory mounts to mount, RotoPaX, Hi-Lift Jacks, MAXTRAX, hand tools, and much more.
If you have any questions about the Body Armor 4X4 Overland Bed Rack for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma feel free to reach out to one of our product experts. Truck Brigade is a leading dealer for all Body Armor products.
*Truck Brigades Tip: To start your journey away from the pavement and leave civilization behind be sure to see all of the Overland Accessories we have to offer!
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder coat
- Fitment: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
Installation of the Body Armor 4X4 Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack is rather simple. The product was designed to install along the Toyota Bed Rail so there is no drilling required. Having the help of a friend would be recommended to help lift the item. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.
Truck Brigade is proud to be a leading authorized dealer for Body Armor products which means all authorized purchases are covered by Body Armor's full factory warranty. Body Armor's warranty is a non-transferable limited lifetime warranty and does not cover damage or impairment in any part due to misuse, improper installation, accident or contact with on-road or off-road objects, product modification, improper or inadequate cleaning and/or modification.
Body Armor offers a separate warranty for the finish on the product which is a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase. Products that have been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition are void of this warranty.
The warranty process is as follows:
- Contact Truck Brigade to initiate the warranty process.
- Evaluation of the warranty claim.
- Valid warranties will have an RGA issued.
- Return of product to Body Armor facility.
- Purchased product will be either refunded and or credited.