Frequently Bought Together
Southern Style Offroad
- Some of the highest quality Rock Sliders in the industry.
- Designed specifically for your 2010+ (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner.
- Available in either HREW or DOM steel; MIG or TIG welded.
- Optional top plates provide a convenient stepping surface.
- 100% bolt-on installation.
- Proudly fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
Westcott Designs is known for having some of the highest quality Rock Sliders on the market. The Westcott Designs Rock Sliders for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner is no exception. Theses sliders were not only designed to handle anything on the trail thrown their way, but they also serve as a step into your Tacoma and look flawless. In terms of construction, Westcott Designs laser cuts all of their plate and tubing ensuring consistent and quality construction. In addition, they CNC bend all tubing and fixture weld everything to ensure the tolerances are the same every time.
Another huge benefit aside from the overall quality is the customization Westcott Designs offers. You have the ability to select the material (DOM or HREW), optional top plates, powdercoat, and angle of the Rock Sliders. In addition, the Westcott Designs 2010+ Toyota 4runner Rock Sliders are completely bolt-on and come with all the necessary hardware for installation.
- Material: DOM or HREW tubing.
- Finish: Bare material, black or powdercoat.
Installation of the Westocott Designs 2010+ Toyota 4runner Rock Sliders is fairly straightforward and can be done in the comfort of your garage or driveway. The sliders are completely bolt-on and do not require any cutting or welding. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to the Truck Brigade team.