Frequently Bought Together
- Full 1/4 inch aluminum construction keeps weight down while maximizing protection.
- Designed to work exclusively with the 2010+ (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner.
- Protects your lower control arms from jagged rocks, ruts, and anything else found on the trail.
- Completely bolt-on; comes standard with all necessary installation hardware.
Rival 4x4 Skid Plates offer unmatched protection. Their 2010+ Toyota 4Runner Lower Control Arm (LCA) Skid Plates are no exception. These Skid Plates are constructed from 100% 1/4 inch aluminum offering weight savings while not sacrifincg any strength or protection.
Rival 4x4 has left no stone unturned with their 2010+ (Gen 5) 4Runner Lower Control Arm Skid Plates. From internal ribs for added strength and durability to a marine grade aluminum alloy polymer powdercoat you are sure to be impressed. These Rival 4x4 Skid Plates feature a non-drill installation and come with laser cutouts allowing water and debris to drain while on the trail.
If you have any questions about Rival 4x4 Skid Plates including their Toyota 4Runner Lower Control Arm Skid Plates, please reach out to one of our industry leading reps who is standing by ready to assist.
- Material: Aluminum.
- Finish: Polymer Powdecoat.
Installation of the Rival 4x4 Lower Control Arm Skid Plates for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner can be completed within 1-2 hours and only requires basic hand tools. All necessary installation hardware will be included with your purchase.