Frequently Bought Together
RCI Offroad Lower Link Skid Plates | Lexus GX470 (2003-2009)
RCI Offroad Rear Differential Skid Plate | Lexus GX470 (2003-2009)
RCI Offroad Engine Skid Plate | Lexus GX470 (2003-2009)
RCI Offroad Transfer Case Skid Plate | Lexus GX470 (2003-2009)
RCI Offroad Fuel Tank Skid Plate | Lexus GX470 (2003-2009)
- Provides unmatched protection for your 2003-2009 Lexus GX470.
- Designed to protect your transmission from jagged rocks and deep ruts found out on the trail.
- Non-drill installation; mounts to factory locations.
- Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16 inch steel or 1/4 inch aluminum.
- Constructed from high-quality materials to ensure impeccable strength.
- Designed and fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
If you have ever taken your GX off the beaten path for some exploring you are sure to have come across some rough terrain. RCI Offroad designed the 2003-2009 Transmission Skid Plate to protect you from anything thrown your way whether on the road or off the road.
This Transmission Skid Plate is laser cut in either 3/16 inch steel or 1/4 inch 5052 aluminum right here in the U.S.A. RCI has some of the best fabricators out there and guarantee satisfaction. The product was designed to be completely bolt on to factory locations so there is no cutting or welding needed.
Installation is a breeze and the transmission skid plate pairs nicely with the RCI Offroad's Engine Skid Plate, Transfer Case Skid Plate, A-Arm Skid Plates, and much more which are all available for the 2003-2009 GX470. If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
- Material: 3/16 inch Steel or 1/4 inch 5052 Aluminum Alloy.
- Finish: Bare material or black powdercoat.
- Weight: Steel (28 lbs.) Aluminum (15 lbs.).
RCI designed this 2003-2009 GX470 Transmission Skid Plate to be completely bolt on. This means there is no drilling, welding, or cutting required. Installation typically can be complete in short order. If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.