Frequently Bought Together
- Designed to provide unmatched protection for your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner Rear Differential.
- Built from laser cut 3/16 inch steel and topped off with a black powdercoat finish.
- Completely bolt-on; no drilling or cutting required.
- Hugs the differential tightly to ensure minimal loss of ground clearance.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware; installs in minutes.
The rear differential on your Toyota 4Runner is arguably the most exposed and lowest point on your vehicle. Rocks, ruts, and other debris can be detrimental to your rear differential. RCI Offroad has designed and developed this 2010+ Toyota 4Runner Rear Differential Skid Plate to provide the necessary protection.
This RCI Offroad Rear Differential Skid Plate is constructed out of 3/16 inch laser cut steel and will come with a black powdercoat finish that is sure to prevent any rust or corrosion from ever forming. The engineers at RCI Offroad designed the Toyota 4Runner Rear Differential Skid Plate to hug the differential within 1/4 inch to prevent any sort of ground clearance loss. RCI Offroad has also implemented drain holes into their design for water, dirt, and debris to escape while also offering complete access to the differential drain plug.
Since the RCI 4Runner Rear Differential Skid Plate is completely bolt-on, it installs to factory locations within mere minutes. All hardware and instructions will be provided upon order. Truck Brigade is proud to be an Authorized Dealer for RCI Offroad and offers this RCI Rear Differential Skid Plate for your Toyota 4Runner with a full factory warranty and best price guarantee!
- Material: 3/16 inch steel
- Finish: Black powdercoat
Installation of the RCI Offroad 2010+ Rear Differential Skid Plate is very easy and can be installed in minutes. This Toyota 4Runner Rear Differential Skid Plate was designed to be a bolt-on application. Included with your purchase will be a set of instructions along with the hardware needed to complete the install. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts who is happy to help.