Frequently Bought Together
- Offers unmatched protection for the underside of your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra.
- Includes Front Skid and Transmission Skid/Transfer Case Skid Plates.
- Direct bolt-on installation; No drilling required.
- Choose between steel or aluminum construction; bare or raw aluminum.
- Proudly fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
Despite skid plates being one of the smartest additions to your rig, they are often overlooked. Skid Plates are designed to protect the underside of your vehicle from rocks and other debris you might find out on the trail. RCI Offroad offers the perfect all in one package for your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra that includes a front and transmission/transfer case skid plates. This package is designed to provide the most coverage while also having a very appealing look.
RCI Offroad offers this skid plate package in a couple different materials including aluminum and steel. While both these options offer great protection, you will notice that the steel variation is slightly more affordable. The aluminum is attractive due to its weight savings over steel. In addition to selecting the material, you will also have the ability to select bare or powdercoat finish on the aluminum variation.
The RCI skid plate package is completely bolt-on and made right here in the U.S.A. If you have a further questions on the RCI Offroad Full Skid Plate Package for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
- Material: 3/16 inch Steel or 1/4 inch 5052 Aluminum Alloy.
- Finish: Bare material or black powdercoat.
The RCI Offroad Full Skid Plate Package for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra was designed to be completely bolt-on. This makes the installation very straightforward and something that can be competed in your driveway in under an hour most likely. All orders will come with easy to read instructions. If you happen to have any issues or need clarification don't hesitate to reach out via our live chat function or give us a call.