Frequently Bought Together
- Package includes the front, transmission, and transfer case skids.
- Compatible with all 2015+ Ford F150s.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no-drilling required.
- Choose between 10-gauge steel or 1/4 inch 5052 aluminum construction.
- Available with a bare material or black powdercoat finish.
Whether you're new to the offroad scene or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don't fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your vehicle the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way. First and foremost, we recommend protecting the underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else.
Protect your investment with RCI's Full Skid Plate Package. Built with your choice of 10-gauge CNC cut steel or 1/4 inch 5052 aluminum alloy, the 2015-2022 F150 RCI Skid Plate Package is custom made to protect the underside of your 2015+ F150 with premium quality, fit and finish. When purchased, you will receive a front, transmission, and transfer case skid plate. Installation is a breeze and can be completed within minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your investment with RCI Skid Plates, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
- Material: 10 gauge steel or 1/4 inch 5052 aluminum.
- Finish: Bare material or black powdercoat
- Weight: Steel (75 lbs.) aluminum (52 lbs.)
This 2015-2022 F150 Full Skid Plate Package is a direct bolt on application, which means there's no drilling required! RCI Offroad has designed each of these Skid Plates to attach to existing factory points. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.