Frequently Bought Together
- Protects your Catalytic Converter from theft and damage on the 2005+ Toyota Tacoma.
- Must be installed with RCI Offroad's Transmission Skid Plate.
- 1/4 inch aluminum construction; bare material or black powdercoat finish.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
Catalytic Converter theft is increasingly becoming a problem. RCI Offroad has developed this Catalytic Converter Guard to protect from theft and also protect it while out on the trail. Please note this must be installed with an RCI offroad Transmission Skid Plate.
This Catalytic Guard is constructed out of 1/4 inch aluminum and available with a raw finish or black powdercoat finish. This product is a direct bolt-on to the RCI Transmission Skid Plate and installs within minutes.
Truck Brigade is the leading source for all RCI Offroad products including this Toyota Tacoma Catalytic Converter Guard. If you have any questions, please reach out to our U.S. based support team.
Please note this must be installed with the RCI Offroad Tacoma Transmission Skid Plate. Fits 4x4 4.0L/3.5L Access Cab and Double Can trucks only.
- Material: 1/4 inch 5052 Aluminum Alloy.
- Finish: Bare material or black powdercoat
Installation of the 2005+ Toyota Tacoma Catalytic Guards can be completed with basic tools in just a few minutes. You will need to have an RCI Transmission Skid Plate installed in order to install this Catalytic Converter Guard. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.