Frequently Bought Together
- Designed as an universal application; Flawless fitment on 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trucks.
- Compatible with all RCI Universal Bed Rack Accessories; Mount lights, Hi-Lift Jacks, RotopaX, a Roof Top Tent, and much more.
- Tested in-house and proven to support as much as 1500lbs static load.
- Crafted from high-quality materials and finished with a heavy duty black textured powdercoat.
- Bars are 9" tall from bed rail to top of bars; Minimizes the aerodynamic drag by keeping it below the roof line.
The RCI 9" Bed Bars provide you with the same features and benefits as a Bed Rack, minus the additional weight and bulkiness. Designed with optimization in mind, the RCI Bed Bars save space and organize your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. As the name implies, the bars are 9" tall from bed rail to the top of the bar, which is essential for keeping wind drag to a minimal. If you're looking to maximize your Chevy Silverado 1500's carrying capacity, look no further than these RCI Offroad Chevy Silverado Bed Bars!
The RCI Offroad Bed Bars were engineered to be an universal fitment, allowing them to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. They feature an adjustable width that adapts to any truck bed from 54"-69" width between the bed rails and can be positioned to fit any length truck bed. This design allows them to work perfectly on 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 trucks and to be used on future builds if desired. Created for the outdoor enthusiast, these 9" Bed Bars have built in mounting points that allow unlimited options for securing accessories. Enjoy ease of securing RotopaX, MAXTRAX, Storage Containers, a Roof Top Tent, and much more. Your Chevy Silverado Bed Bar Kit will include a set (2) Bed Bars, installation hardware, and instructions. Purchase today to take advantage of our best price guarantee!
Note: Compatible with all RCI Universal Bed Rack Accessories, including lights, Hi-Lift Jacks, Fire Extinguishers, RotopaX, Roof Top Tents, and much more.
- Application: Chevy Silverado 1500
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Textured Powder-Coat
- Hardware Included: Yes
This kit features an easy bolt together assembly, taking roughly 15 minutes to complete. Included with your kit will be the necessary hardware along with the installation instructions. This is an installation that can be completed at home with a few basic hand tools. If you have any questions, please reach out to one of our product experts.