Frequently Bought Together
- Made from your choice of 3/16 inch steel or 1/4 inch aluminum; perfect for those who are looking for heavy-duty protection.
- Designed for use with your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma (3rd Gen).
- Available as bare material or with a black powder-coat finish.
- Bolt on design; created as a direct replacement for the OEM Skid.
- All installation hardware is included with your purchase.
- Quality construction made right here in the USA.
Rago's 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma Fuel Tank Skid Plate is not for the weak at heart. It has been built to serve the purpose of protecting your rigs fuel tank against the toughest terrain out there. Rago offers this Fuel Tank Skid in your choice of 3/16 inch steel (best for hardcore off roading) or 1/4 inch aluminum (a great option for those looking to save weight) and has it available as bare material or with a powder-coat finish. Regardless of the materials you choose, you can rest assured that this Fuel Tank Skid Plate will get the job done. Please note that this 3rd Gen Tacoma Fuel Tank Skid is fully bolt-on and has been designed as a direct replacement to the OEM cover. This Skid Plate is not compatible with TRD Pro models.
The Rago Fabrication 3rd Gen (2016+) Toyota TacomaFuel Tank Skid Plate features an innovative design to ensure that you get the protection needed! In addition to its beastly construction, it is slotted to provide immediate reduction of fluids that could potentially get caught during your time on the trail. To provide you with a grip resistant surface (for easily sliding over any obstacles) the Rago Fuel Tank Skid is contoured and smoothed over. Included with your purchase will be all of the necessary hardware to complete your installation. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!
- Material: Choose between 3/16 inch steel or 1/4 inch aluminum
- Finish: Available as bare material or with a black powdercoat finish
The installation of your Rago Fabrication 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma Fuel Tank Skid Plate can typically be completed within half an hour. Included with your purchase will be vehicle specific hardware and detailed instructions to assist you along the way. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!