Frequently Bought Together
- Ditch Light Brackets enable you to mount light pods and other accessory lighting right above your hood for enhanced visibility.
- Made specifically for the 2007-2013 (Gen 2) Toyota Tundra.
- Stainless Steel with a Black texture powder-coat to ensure corrosion and rust protection.
- Hassle-free installation; does not require any drilling, trimming or modification to your vehicle.
- Lifetime warranty; made right here in the U.S.A.
These Rago Fabrication 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Ditch Light Brackets combine both style and functionality, giving you the best of both worlds. They are the perfect solution for the Off-road enthusiast and Overlander that is looking to install a pair of aftermarket Ditch Lights on the hood of their rig. To provide you with a product that is second to none, each bracket is CAD designed, crafted from cold rolled stainless steel, and then topped off with a textured black powdercoat finish. The crew at Rago Fabrication are so confident in the manufacturing process and durability of this product that they back it with a Lifetime Rust FreeGuarantee!
The optional extensions allow the ability to mount two lights instead of one on each bracket. Easily attaches onto existing brackets and are CAD designed, CNC cut, and powder coated black for maximum durability.
As mentioned above, these Rago Ditch Light Brackets also bring style to the table. Each set of brackets is custom made to be vehicle specific and offers a low-profile design. These Ditch Light Brackets will not interfere with the function of your hood. When you purchase this Rago Fabrication accessory from Truck Brigade, your kit will include a pair of brackets, installation hardware, and a set of installation instructions.
- Material: Cold rolled stainless steel
- Finish: Textured black powdercoat
The engineers at Rago Fabrication have designed the installation of these Ditch Light Brackets to be completed at home with basic tools. This is a bolt-on application for most vehicles. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call!