Frequently Bought Together
- Ditch Light Brackets enable you to mount light pods and other accessory lighting right above your hood for enhanced visibility.
- Designed exclusively for the 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra.
- Stainless steel construction & black powder-coat finish ensures rust & corrosion resistance.
- Hassle-free installation with minimal trimming to plastic (no drilling required).
- Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
These 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Rago Fabrication Ditch Light Brackets are the perfect solution for the Off-road enthusiast or Overlander who is looking to maximize their rig's lighting capabilities. These Ditch Light Brackets have been designed exclusively for the 2000-2006 1st Gen Tundra, resulting in a flawless fitment. This vehicle-specific design not only ensures a flawless fitment but also contributes to an increase in style and appearance.
Rago Tundra Ditch Light Brackets feature a manufacturing process that is second to none. Each Bracket is CAD designed, constructed from 3/16" stainless steel, and then topped off with a textured black powder-coat finish. The end result of this superior manufacturing process is a product that is sure to provide you with many years of reliable use. In fact, the crew at Rago Fabrication are so confident in the manufacturing process and durability of their product that they back each Toyota Tundra Rago Fabrication Ditch Light Bracket with a Lifetime Rust Free Guarantee!
When you purchase the Rago Fabrication 1st Gen Tundra Ditch Light Brackets from Truck Brigade, your kit will include a pair of brackets, installation hardware, and a set of installation instructions. Installation of these brackets is typically "bolt-on", with no drilling usually being required. There has been reports of minimal trimming to plastic being required.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Textured black powdercoat
The engineers at Rago Fabrication have designed the installation of these 2000-2006 1st Gen Tundra Ditch Light Brackets to be completed at home with basic tools. This is a bolt-on application for most vehicles, with minor trimming occasionally required. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call!