Frequently Bought Together
- Ditch Light Brackets enable you to mount light pods and other accessory lighting right above your hood for enhanced visibility.
- Designed exclusively for the 2005-2017 Nissan Frontier.
- Stainless steel construction and black powdercoat finish ensures rust and corrosion resistance.
- Hassle-free installation; Typically does not require any drilling, trimming or modification to your vehicle.
- Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
These 2005-2017 Nissan Frontier Rago Fabrication Ditch Light Brackets are the perfect solution for the Off-road enthusiast or Overlander who is looking to maximize their rig's lighting capabilities. These Ditch Light Brackets have been designed exclusively for the 2005-2017 Nissan Frontier, resulting in a flawless fitment. This vehicle-specific design not only ensures a flawless fitment but also contributes to an increase in style & appearance.
Rago Frontier Ditch Light Brackets feature a manufacturing process that is second to none. Each Bracket is CAD designed, constructed from 3/16" stainless steel, and then topped off with a textured black powder-coat finish. The end result of this superior manufacturing process is a product that is sure to provide you with many years of reliable use. In fact, the crew at Rago Fabrication are so confident in the manufacturing process and durability of their product that they back each Nissan Frontier Rago Fabrication Ditch Light Bracket with a Lifetime Rust Free Guarantee!
When you purchase the Rago Fabrication Nissan Frontier Ditch Light Brackets from Truck Brigade, your kit will include a pair of brackets, installation hardware, and a set of installation instructions. Installation of these brackets is typically "bolt-on", with no drilling usually being required. There has been reports of minimal trimming being required.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Textured black powdercoat
The engineers at Rago Fabrication have designed the installation of these 2nd Gen Nissan Frontier Ditch Light Brackets to be completed at home with basic tools. This is a bolt-on application for most vehicles, with minor trimming occasionally required. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call!