Frequently Bought Together
- Bolt-on FOX 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Coilover Front Shock Set w/ DSC Adjusters - Requires UCA designed to fit the Toyota Tundra (2000-2006).
- Provides unmatched dampening regardless of the terrain.
- Internal monotube reservoir.
- 7/8 Inch hardened steel carbon shafts.
- Specific valving for the Toyota Tundra (2000-2006).
The FOX name has stood the test of time and have built their brand on quality and reliabity. Their FOX 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Coilover Front Shock Set w/ DSC Adjusters - Requires UCA for the Toyota Tundra (2000-2006) are no exception. These shocks are valved specifically for the Toyota Tundra (2000-2006) and provide improved dampening no matter the terrain.
Truck Brigade is a leading dealer for FOX shocks including their FOX 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Coilover Front Shock Set w/ DSC Adjusters - Requires UCA. If you have any qustions about this product, please reach out to our U.S. based team who is standing by ready to assist!
- Body: 2.5 inch smooth bore zinc plated seamless steel body
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- Reservoir: 2.5 inch Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft: 7/8 inch hard chrome plated steel shafts
- Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjustments: Ride height preload ring
- Adjuster Type: DSC - Dual Speed Compression
- Top Mount: OEM
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Fitment notes: Requires Upper Control Arm
Installtion can be done at home with general tools including a vehicle jack. However, if you are uncomfortable with completing the installation we highly recommend finding a reputable shop to complete the install.