Frequently Bought Together
- Bolt-on FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Rear Single Shock designed to fit the Toyota Tundra (2000-2006).
- Provides unmatched dampening regardless of the terrain.
- Internal monotube reservoir.
- 7/8 Inch hardened steel carbon shafts.
- Specific valving for the Toyota Tundra (2000-2006).
The FOX name has stood the test of time and have built their brand on quality and reliabity. Their FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Rear Single Shock for the Toyota Tundra (2000-2006) are no exception. These shocks are valved specifically for the Toyota Tundra (2000-2006) and provide improved dampening no matter the terrain.
Truck Brigade is a leading dealer for FOX shocks including their FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Rear Single Shock. If you have any qustions about this product, please reach out to our U.S. based team who is standing by ready to assist!
- Body: 2.0 inch Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8 inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Top Mount: Stem Top
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
Installtion can be done at home with general tools including a vehicle jack. However, if you are uncomfortable with completing the installation we highly recommend finding a reputable shop to complete the install.