Frequently Bought Together
- CBI Offroad's High-Clearance Swing Arm Rear Bumper provides maximum protection while offering an increased departure angle as well as unmatched functionality.
- Designed specifically for the 3rd Gen (2016+) Toyota Tacoma.
- Features duel swing-outs and spare tire carrier.
- Available in powder coat black or bare material.
- Proudly made right here in the USA.
The CBI High-Clearance Swing Arm Rear Bumper was designed for those Tacoma owners who take their rig to the next level. Whether you are looking for enhanced protection or are tired of dragging your stock of rocks the High-Clearance Rear Bumper from CBI Offroad is a great place to start.
This High-Clearance Rear Bumper is constructed from MIG welded 3/16 inch steel plate and features beefy 1/4 inch mounting brackets along with two d-ring tabs that allow for safe vehicle recovery if needed. It features a unique wrap around style, ensuring that you receive optimum protection.
Unlike CBI and others standard rear bumpers, this high-clearance swing arm bumper was designed to give you over two inches of additional clearance. Due to this, you will need to trim your bed sides upon installation. This bumper is built to order and comes standard with dual swing arms. These Swings arms are a great feature and provide ample room for storing your spare tire and other gear. The bumper also comes standard with the option of a fold down camp table. In addition you will also have the ability to choose between a black powder coat or bare material finish.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powdercoat or bare material
CBI designed this swing out Tacoma bumper to handle just about anything. Due to this and the fact this is a high clearance bumper, trimming will be required to perform the proper installation. With that begin said, the installation is expected to take 4-6 hours and likely will require more than one person. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.