Frequently Bought Together
- The Cali Raised Toyota Tacoma Transfer Case Skid Plate offers second to none protection for the transfer case on your 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma (2016+).
- Constructed from 3/16 American steel and available with or without powder coating for added durability.
- Requires zero modifications to your Tacoma.
- Designed and fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
The Cali Raised Toyota Tacoma Transfer Case Skid Plate was created to serve the purpose of protecting the underside of your rig from costly repairs that often occur from jagged rocks, stumps, and many other dangers arise when offroading. These skids were designed exclusively for the 3rd Gen Tacoma and will fit flawlessly, regardless of the trim level you have. The Cali Raised Tacoma Transfer Case Skid Plate is available in your choice of raw metal or with a matte black powder coat finish. It's important to note that if you do order your skid in a raw metal finish, you will want to take it somewhere locally to have it powder coated or painted. The applied finish will ensure that your Cali Raised Transfer Case Skid is both rust and corrosion resistant.
The 2016+ Tacoma Transfer Case Skid Plate by Cali Raised LED will ensure that your trips are not cut short due to drivetrain damage. Included with your purchase will be hardware and an installation guide. Do not hesitate to chat in or give us a call should you have any questions!
- Material: 3/16 Inch Steel
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Finish: Raw material or black powdercoat
Installation of the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Transfer Case Skid Plate is straight forward and requires zero drilling! If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to give us a call!