Frequently Bought Together
- Overland Rack designed exclusively for the 2013+ Subaru Impreza.
- Pre-machined cutouts and placement points to enhance the functionality and versatility of the rack; Perfect for securing a Roof Top Tent, Recovery Boards, Water and Fuel Cans, and much more.
- Features upTOP's signature grooveARMOR side rails.
- Each order includes (2) integrated grooveARMOR sides, (7) load bars, (1) fairing option, and all required fasteners, washers, lock nuts, and spacers.
- Proudly designed and fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
For those who have a true passion for the Great Outdoors, we introduce to you the upTOP Overland Bravo Subaru Impreza Roof Rack. This specific upTOP Rack has been designed and manufactured for the outdoor enthusiast and is available at a price that won't break the bank. The upTOP Bravo Roof Rack features pre-machined cut outs and placement points, providing you with full control over customization. This Subaru Impreza Roof Rack is extremely versatile and enables you to secure a Roof Top Tent, Recovery Boards, Water and Fuel Containers, Storage Cases, and much more! This Rack has been designed exclusively for use with the 2013+ Subaru Impreza and not only increases your rig's functionality but also enhances it's appearance.
With strength and durability being a primary focus, you can rest assured that the upTOP Overland Bravo Roof Rack is manufactured from only the highest-quality materials. Once the fabrication process is complete, each upTOP Roof Rack receives a black powder-coat finish to help withstand the harsh elements. Installation of the upTOP Overland Bravo Impreza Roof Rack is straight forward and can typically be completed in roughly 1-2 hours.
Every order will include (1) front fairing, (2) integrated grooveARMOR sides, (7) load bars, and all the required hardware and fasteners needed to complete installation. The upTOP Bravo Rack is the perfect combination of a Subaru Impreza Overland Roof Rack and a Subaru Impreza Offroad Roof Rack. By combining optimal features of both style racks, you can rest assured that you will be ready for wherever the journey takes you next.
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Black powdercoat
- Load Rating: The structural integrity of the rack far exceeds the factory rated weight limit specified for your vehicle.
Installation of the upTOP Overland Bravo Subaru Impreza Roof Rack (2013+) is straight forward and can typically be completed in roughly 1-2 hours. Included with your purchase will be all hardware needed to complete the job. Please contact us if you would like additional information.