Frequently Bought Together
- The lightest and lowest profile Roof Top Tent available in the Thule Tepui line-up.
- Designed to comfortably sleep up to (3) people.
- Thule Tepui Tec composite base is extremely durable and 100% recyclable.
- Included with your Tent will be a mattress and telescoping ladder.
If you've been in the market for a Roof Top Tent but have been deterred due to concerns of the size and weight, we have the perfect solution for you! Thule Tepui's LoPro 3-person Roof Top Tent features an innovative design that caters specifically to those who are wanting to keep travel convenient and aerodynamic. The Thule Tepui LoPro 3 Roof Top Tent comes equipped with everything needed to make your next adventure the best one yet. Let’s take a closer look at what will be included when you purchase this Thule Tepui Tent from Truck Brigade.
The Low-Pro 3 Roof Top tent features a breathable ripstop canopy that is both UV and mildew resistant, ensuring that you and your companions of choice are comfortable on warm summer nights. No-see-um mesh at the windows and doors lets in the beautiful scent of the Great Outdoors and if it storms, you can relax peacefully beneath the waterproof rainfly until the storm passes by. Also included with your purchase will be a 2-inch memory foam mattress (because you need your beauty sleep even when among the land) and a telescoping ladder that allows easy entry and exit whenever desired.
The LoPro3 is Thule Tepui's lowest profile Roof Top Tent and it makes an excellent purchase for those who are looking for a 3-person Tent that will allow them to take their expeditions to the next level! Purchase today from Truck Brigade to take advantage of our Lowest Price Guarantee.
- Sleeping Capacity: 3.
- Seasons: 4-season.
- Sleeping Footprint: 58 x 95 (inches).
- Canopy Fabric: 3000WP polyester ripstop.
- Rainfly Fabric: 3000WP polyester
- Mattress: 2 inch Foam mattress with removable cotton cover.
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Base Construction: Tepui TEC (cellulized thermoplastic honeycomb fiberglass).
- Ladder Construction: 8 ft. 6 in. Telescoping Aluminum Ladder.
Installation of the Thule Low-Pro 3 is quite simple and was designed to be done at the comfort of your home. The initial installation time varies, usually taking roughly 45 minutes to complete. Once your Roof Top Tent is installed on your vehicle, it can be ready to use within mere minutes. If you have any further questions regarding the installation of Thule's Low-Pro 3, please feel free to give us a call!