Frequently Bought Together
- 2-person Roof Top Tent that folds compactly, preserving valuable space on your roof for bikes, kayaks and other cargo.
- Crafted from breathable and water resistant 600D polyester ripstop 1500WP.
- Low profile and lightweight design for easy installation or removal as needed.
- Features a wide entry, oversized panoramic rear window and dual skylights for maximum airflow and epic views.
- Includes a high-density memory foam ladder and a telescoping ladder.
The Thule Tepui Foothill Roof Top Tent has been creatively engineered for the travel enthusiast who appreciates both quality and convenience. To preserve valuable space on your rig for other cargo and camping gear, the Thule Tepui Foothill RTT is capable of folding compactly. The Thule Tepui Foothill has a sleeping footprint of 84 x 47 (inches) and comfortably sleeps two adults.
The Foothill Roof Top Tent features a premier construction that makes it the perfect choice for those who enjoy camping year-round. The base construction of the tent is welded aluminum tube that includes insulation and aluminum cap sheet, while the canopy fabric is a breathable and water resistant 600D polyester ripstop 1500WP. For convenience, telescopic internal frame poles allow for an easy one-person setup and breakdown, while the tent's overall design is low-profile and light weight enough to easily remove as desired.
This Thule Roof Top Tent features a wide entry, oversized panoramic rear window, and dual skylights for maximum airflow and enhanced stargazing. Installation is quite simple, as the Rooftop Tent ships with the mounting rails pre-installed. Included with your purchase will be a high-density memory foam mattress and a telescoping ladder. The Thule Tepui Foothill Roof Top Tent makes an excellent choice for families and outdoor enthusiasts who are looking to make the most of each adventure. Truck Brigade is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Thule Tepui products and offers each one with a full factory warranty and best price guarantee!
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 person
- Dimensions (Open): 84 x 47 x 40 in
- Dimensions (Closed): 83 x 24 x 9.5 in
- Sleeping footprint: 84 x 47 in
- Peak internal height: 38 in
- Weight: 122 lb.
- Static weight capacity: 400 lb.
- Minimum bar spread: 24 in
- Base construction: Welded aluminum tube with insulation and aluminum cap sheet
- Canopy fabric: Breathable, water resistant 600D polyester ripstop 1500WP
- Fits Thule Xsporter Pro:? Adapter/s required: Thule Adapter Kit Xadapt 14
- Fits Thule TracRac – Truck: ? Adapter/s required: Thule Adapter Kit Xadapt 14
- Fits Thule TracRac – Van:? Adapter/s required: Thule Adapter Kit Xadapt 14
- Internal frame: 5/8 inches (16mm) wrapped aluminum
- Color: Agave Green
Installation of the Thule Tepui Foothill Tent can typically be completed within 45 minutes - 1 hour. Included with your purchase will be product specific hardware and easy to follow instructions. This Tepui RTT features an universal design and is compatible with most roof racks and bed racks. Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fitment.