Frequently Bought Together
Thule Tepui Explorer Ayer 2 Roof Top Tent
Thule Tepui Explorer Autana 3 Roof Top Tent
Thule Tepui Foothill Roof Top Tent
Thule Tepui Ruggedized Autana 3 Roof Top Tent
Thule Tepui Roof Top Tent Weatherhood
- 4-person Roof Top Tent that has been built to withstand year-round camping.
- Constructed from coated 600 denier and 260g poly-cotton blend.
- Includes an extended private canopy entrance and also a removable annex.
- Includes a high-density memory foam ladder and a telescoping ladder.
If you're in the market for a high-quality Roof Top Tent, look no further than the Explorer Series Autana 4 Tent. The Explorer Series Autana 4 RTT separates itself from the competition by featuring a second to none construction and by being paired with an extended private canopy entrance and also includes a removable annex with PVC flooring, side screened windows and a rear door for easy access into your vehicle. Experience luxury by upgrading from a ground tent to a Thule Tepui Roof Top Tent today!
The Thule Tepui Tent has been made for year-round adventures and is sure to provide secure sleeping quarters, regardless of the climate. This Tent is made from coated 600 denier and a 260g poly-cotton blend, ensuring that it will provide you with many years of use. To further enhance your camping experience, the Autana 4 RTT also includes quick release clips on the rainfly and 2 operational sky panels in the roof that use mosquito netting.
To provide you with protection against the elements, this Roof-Top Tent utilizes a 260g ventilate coated canvas and water resistant YKK zippers. Between the YKK zippers and Tepui's patented Zipper-Gimp design, you can easily change canopies within mere minutes. Included with your purchase will be a high-density foam mattress and a telescoping ladder.
The Explorer Series Autana 4 is the perfect 4-season Roof-Top Tent and will surely provide your friends and family with a great camping experience. Increase your passion for life and get outdoors today! If you have any questions regarding RoofTop Tents or camping gear, please be sure to reach out to one of our product experts!
- Size (Closed): 72 Wide x 48 Long X 12 High (inches).
- Size (Open): 72 Wide x 122 Long X 52 High (inches)
- Canopy Fabric: 260 g Polyester Cotton; 600D Ripstop Fabric.
- Base Construction: Welded Aluminum Tube with Insulation and Aluminum Cap Sheet.
- Ladder Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Ladder.
- Mattress: High Density 2-1/2 inch Foam with Cotton Cover.
- Internal Frame: 3/4 inch Aluminum Tube.
- Weight: 180 lbs.
Installation of the Thule Tepui Autana Tent is quite simple and can be completed with basic tools within 45 minutes - 1 hour. Included with your purchase will be product specific hardware and easy to follow instructions. This Tepui RTT features an universal design and is compatible with most roof racks and bed racks. Please contact us with any questions.