Frequently Bought Together
Prinsu Roof Rack | Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series (2008-2020)
Prinsu Roof Rack | Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series (1998-2007)
Sherpa Equipment Co. The Oxford Roof Rack | Lexus LX470 (1998-2007)
Sherpa Equipment Co. The Belford Roof Rack | Toyota Sequoia (2001-2007)
Sherpa Equipment Co. The Blanca Roof Rack | Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series (2008-2021)
- Includes Free Shipping and a Full Factory Warranty!
- Industry leading design; 1/4 inch thick aircraft grade aluminum side panels and stainless-steel hardware.
- Designed to work exclusively with the 1998-2007 Land Cruiser 100 Series.
- Drill-free installation; vehicle specific hardware is included with every order.
- Full modular design; total of 9 fully-adjustable extruded aluminum crossbars.
- Featured load rating of 700 static pounds while only weighing in at 60 pounds.
- Designed and constructed in the U.S.A.
Sherpa Equipment Co. hasn't just developed another standard Roof Rack. They have developed a stronger, tougher, and lighter weight roof rack than many of the options out there today. The Oxford Roof Rack for the 1998-2007 LC100 is no exception. This signature roof rack is a full-length all-aluminum rack that utilizes 9 extruded crossbars. Its functionality doesn't stop there though, as you have the ability to choose to have your rack designed with no fairing, a half-height fairing (for use with a single light bar), or a full-height fairing (with no lightbar).
Sherpa's industry leading 1/4 inch aircraft grade aluminum side panels make this roof rack one of the most desirable options for your 1998-2007 LC100. It's due to this innovative design that the Sherpa Equipment Co. Land Cruiser 100 Series roof rack has been proven to exceed expectations. It's 1/4 inch aircraft grade aluminum side panels aren't the only thing that sets this rack above the competition, it also features stainless-steel hardware, 9 extruded aluminum cross bars, and a drill-free installation. This rack also doesn't require silicon upon installation which can't be said by most.
The Sherpa Oxford LC100 Roof Rack can support up to 700 lbs. of static weight while weighing in at only 50 lbs. This makes it an awesome choice for storing and transporting a variety of gear including roof top tents, fuel and water containers, recovery gear, and much more.
When purchasing the Oxford Roof Rack, you will be able to select the finish of the rack and crossbars. Installation of the American Made Oxford Roof Rack is extremely simple due to the fact that there is no drilling or modification required. The rack has been designed to be totally modular, meaning that you have flexibility in terms of crossbar placement. If you have any questions about the Oxford Roof Rack don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
- Drilling Required: No
- Material: Aluminum components; stainless hardware.
- Finish: Black powdercoat or bare material.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Rack Dimensions: 92 x 51.5 x 2.5 inches.
- Crossbar Dimensions: 1 x 2 x 51 inches.
- Load Rating: 400 lbs. Dynamic | 700 lbs. Static
Installation of the Oxford Roof Rack can be completed right at home. The rack was designed to be completely bolt on and does not require any drilling or special tools. All orders will come with easy to read instructions along with vehicle specific mounting hardware. If you happen to have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.