Frequently Bought Together
Sherpa Equipment Co. The Teton Roof Rack | Toyota Tacoma (2005-2022)
Sherpa Equipment Co. The Animas Roof Rack | Toyota Tacoma (2005-2022)
Sherpa Equipment Co. The Needle Roof Rack | Toyota 4Runner (2010-2022)
Sherpa Equipment Co. The Harvard Roof Rack | Toyota Sequoia (2008-2022)
Westcott Designs Roof Rack | Toyota Tundra (2007-2021)
- Includes Free Shipping and a Full Factory Warranty!
- Industry leading design; 1/4 inch thick aircraft grade aluminum side panels and stainless-steel hardware.
- Designed to work exclusively with the 2022 Toyota Tundra CrewMax.
- Fully modular design; total of 7 fully-adjustable extruded aluminum crossbars.
- Choose to receive your Grizzly Roof Rack as bare aluminum or with a powdercoat finish.
- Featured load rating of 600 static pounds while only weighing in at 50 pounds.
- Designed and constructed in the U.S.A.
Sherpa Equipment Co. has developed a stronger, tougher, and lighter weight roof rack than many of the options out there today; Meet The Grizzly Roof Rack for the 2022 Tundra CrewMax! This 2022 Tundra Roof Rack has been designed with the overland and offroad enthusiast in mind, boasting a ton of great features that are sure to get your gear to the next spot in the most secure and efficient way possible.
Sherpa's industry leading 1/4 inch aircraft grade aluminum side panels make this roof rack one of the most desirable options for your 2022 Tundra. It's this innovative design that the Sherpa Tundra Roof Rack has been proven to always exceed expectations. These 1/4 inch aircraft grade aluminum side panels aren't the only thing that sets this rack above the competition as it also features stainless-steel hardware, 7 extruded aluminum cross bars (fully adjustable), and a stylish appearance that enhances your vehicle's look.
The 2022 Tundra Grizzly Roof Rack from Sherpa Equipment Co. can support up to 600 lbs. of static weight and weighs in at only 50 lbs. This makes it an awesome choice for storing and transporting a variety of gear including roof top tents, fuel and water containers, recovery gear, and much more. Simply secure your gear by bolting into one of the 7 extrusion crossbars or by strapping it directly to the side plates. When purchasing the Sherpa Grizzly Roof Rack, you will have the ability to select a full-height fairing or half-height fairing. In addition, you also have the ability to select optional powdercoat of the rack, crossbars, or both. Take advantage of our best price guarantee today by ordering and receiving free shipping!
Please note - This rack will only work with CrewMax Toyota Tundra trucks. It will not fit a Double Cab Toyota Tundra.
- Drilling Required: Yes
- Material: Aluminum components; stainless hardware.
- Finish: Bare aluminum or black powdercoat.
- Rack Dimensions: 71.5 x 53.5 x 2.5 inches.
- Crossbar Dimensions: 1 x 2 x 53 inches.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Load Rating: 300 lbs. Dynamic | 600 lbs. Static.
This 2022 Tundra CrewMax Sherpa CrewMax Rack requires drilling and installation of Rivets. Professional installation is recommended if you do not feel comfortable completing the job yourself. Included with your kit will be (2) side plates, (7) crossbars, (4) mounting brackets and rivet attachments, (1) fairing with edge trim, and all installation hardware.