Frequently Bought Together
- A mounting panel that doubles as a platform for your Sherpa Roof Rack.
- Constructed from 3/16 inch 5052 aluminum; available in a black powder-coat.
- Innovative design features mounting holes that can easily accommodate the mounting of MAXTRAX, Rotopax, and much more.
- Kit includes a Roof Rack Adapt Plate Panel and all required mounting hardware.
- Available in four sizes: Mini (12 inches), Small (42 inches), Large (45 inches), and XL (52 inches).
- Designed and constructed in the U.S.A.
The Adapt Plate by Sherpa Equipment Co. was designed to work exclusively with Sherpa Roof Racks. Its innovative design makes it the perfect solution for those who are looking for a simple, yet efficient way to securely mount accessories. Not only does the Sherpa Adapt Plate accommodate the mounting of accessories, it also doubles as a platform for your rack! This product is available in four sizes: Mini, Small, Large, and XL.
When it comes to quality and durability, Sherpa Equipment Co. sets the bar. Each of their products are crafted from the highest quality of materials and their Adapt Plates are no exception. Sherpa Adapt Plates are constructed from 3/16 inch 5052 aluminum and available in a black powdercoat finish. Built with the Overland and Offroad enthusiast in mind, the Sherpa Adapt Plate features a variety of mounting holes, which allows it to accommodate the mounting of an endless list of accessories, such as MAXTRAX Recovery Boards and RotopaX Containers (please note that two Adapt Plates are required to mount a MAXTRAX). In addition, the Sherpa Adapt Plate also has an NMO mount, various tiedown locations, and multiple slotted areas throughout.
When you purchase this Sherpa Equipment Company Adapt Plate, you will receive a Adapt Plate Panel along with all hardware that is required to mount to your Sherpa Roof Rack. If you own a Sherpa Roof Rack, the addition of this Sherpa Adapt Plate is a must in our opinion. It will help to maximize the functionality of your rack and allow you to easily and safely transport gear to your next destination. Truck Brigade is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of their products an offers each one with a full factory warranty and Best Price Guarantee!
- Material: 3/16 inch 5052 aluminum.
- Finish: Black Powdercoat or bare processed aluminum.
- Weight: 9 lbs. each
Installation of the Sherpa Equipment Co. Adapt Plate is straightforward and can be completed in mere minutes with basic tools. All orders will come with installation instructions along with mounting hardware. If you happen to have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.