Frequently Bought Together
- An easy and convenient way to carry two extra gallons of gas with you on your next adventure.
- Rotationally molded for increased strength.
- ECO spout turns around and prevents spills.
- Unique design allows for endless mounting options.
- Manufactured with solid thick walls and extra threads.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Introducing the NEW RotoPaX 2 Gallon Gen 2 Gasoline Container. Same capacity and dimensions as the original 2 Gallon, without the complicated twisting bottom! For those that love the shape and size of the original, but also like saving some money, this is the pack for you.
Whether you use your vehicle for work or play, one thing that is sure to quickly ruin your day is running out of fuel. With the help of RotoPaX Gasoline Containers, you can make sure that this never happens again. RotoPaX Gasoline Containers are functional, reliable and feature a patented design that allows it to mount directly to a variety of applications within seconds. This Fuel Container is designed by using a patented three-layer roto-molding process and meets the governments new extremely low permeability requirements. The rotational molded design is made from colorfast materials, so your fuel pack is less prone to fading or wearing out.
To ensure that you do not experience any leaking issues, RotoPaX uses a full-perimeter gasket as well as an ECO spout. This Spout is designed to fit inside the fuel pack and does not allow fuel to dispense until light pressure is applied. This RotoPaX 2 Gallon Gen 2 Gasoline Container makes an excellent choice for any outdoor enthusiast.
Please remember to vent the RotoPaX Fuel Pack once per day if the elevation or temperature changes significantly.
- Material: Roto-molded Plastic
- Dimensions: 17.75 L x 13.25 W x 3 H (inches)
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Capacity: 2 Gallon
Installation of this RotoPaX 2 Gallon Gen 2 Gasoline Container is extremely simple. RotoPaX has designed each of their containers with the ability of being installed or removed within seconds from a variety of locations and mounts.